Sunday, February 20, 2011

Unit, check out these meg ads.

The first advertisement that would show up on my Feed would probably be a Jordan ad. Michael Jordan is one of my all-time sports heroes, and I also love his clothing brand. I have everything from Jordan shirts, to shoes, to shorts. If I had more money, I would probably have at least 15 pairs of Jordan shoes. So I think a Jordan commercial would definitely make it onto my Feed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id14pmEm344.
As I believe I've talked about in my blog before, I love video games. My favorite type of game is baseball games. This year's game, MLB 11 The Show, comes out on March 8th. An ad for that would definitely be on my Feed because I'm pretty excited about buying the new game. I also find this year's ad to be hilarious, and anytime comedy is added to something, I am even more likely to enjoy it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKHp0qxSFxA.
Another ad that would make it onto my Feed would be for Dorito's Tortilla Chips. I like their advertisements because they are always funny, and I like Dorito's because they are always delicious. The ad I found to put on my blog is from last year's Super Bowl. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rsEnwKrsvc.
As a student studying to be a teacher, I find education very important. I believe that all parents should help their students stay in school and get as good an education as possible. I also like rap music, specifically Lil Wayne. When I saw this public service announcement type advertisement, I found it very interesting, and I definitely think it would pop up on my Feed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05eXpHpY_jo.

5 comments:

  1. Since I am an education major also I really like your last advertisement with Lil Wayne in it about education. Since we like to be like celebrities the strategy by companies using celebrities in their advertisements are a great idea. I also like you Jordan advertisement because I am a huge Jordan fan and think he is the best basketball player ever to play the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some really interesting ads! The Dorito YouTube video that you posted was pretty funny-- I've never seen it before. I think it's really neat that you included an education aspect for your feed. I agree with Justin M. on how using celebrities can really help motivate people. People, especially teens look up to celebrities. I thought the public service announcement with Lil Wayne was every effective. I like how your ads were different than everyone elses... it really showed looking outside of the box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool ads! They were fun to watch. I'm not much of a fan of video games, but most people are and I'm sure for all the video game lovers, it'd be helpful to have a feed tell you the latest updates on the games! Dorito's Chips always has the funniest commercials. Michael Jordan is pretty talented and I think it's neat that he's your sports hero. It's awesome that you like to wear his brand, its different! Good choice of ads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought the dorito's ad seemed like it would be funny. I couldn't hear the sound at all because I was in the computer lab so it didn't allow any sound, but even just watching it without the sound it looked funny. I bet a lot of people who like video games would absolutely love to have those ads on their feeds if they existed. It interesting how commercials can have such an impact on what we buy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Michael Jordan and all his commercials. The ad she showed up in class for his shoes is one of my favorites. He just comes up with some amazing commercials that make you want to buy his stuff. I also love video games and MLB The show 2011 is one of my favorite games and i can't wait for it to come out either. I would love to be apart of your Feed because it sounds so familiar to myself.

    ReplyDelete